Do you like the idea of a new looking roof with a 10 year guarantee with cost?
✓Improve appearance of your property
✓Prevent pest invasion
✓Add value to your home
✓Extends lifespan of your roof
✓No more moss lichen or algae
When it come to keeping your home in good order,
roofing repair is extremely important. First of all, your roof plays a huge role in the appearance of your home. A poorly maintained roof can bring down the value of your home.
Does your roof look dirty, tired or suffering from unsightly moss and algae growth? Or does your roof have cracked, broken or damaged tile?
If so WeatherGuard’s roof renovation could be the answer for you.
Problems caused by a damaged roof
A damaged roof can lead to damage in the other parts of your house. A leaky roof can allow water to enter your home and accumulate where it shouldn’t, which can lead to mould and other problems and even if a hole in your roof doesn’t let in much moisture, it can still leave your home vulnerable to animal or bug infestation. If you roof needs replacing it will only get worse the longer you leave it.
Every roof is different and our customer’s requirements vary from home to home that we work on. Here at WeatherGuard Home Solutions we provide a range of services to make sure we have the right solution for you. With WeatherGuard’s roof renovation service we can transform the look of your roof at a fraction of the cost of a total replacement.
WeatherGuard’s 6 steps to replace your roof:
1. After an initial safetly assement we will prepare your property by removing or blocking all downpipes to ensure no dirt or moss clogs them up. We will use tarpaulin to cover the surface around the roof to collect all the dirt currently on the roof.
2. Using professional grade equipment our team will deep clean the roof to remove any dirt and debris including moss, lichen and algae. This will take the roof back to its original state. Most customers cannot believe the real colour of their roof under all that dirt!
3. After the roof is clean we are easily able to identify any broken cracked and damaged tiles. We will also check all ridge and hip tiles in case any repointing is required.
4. Once all repairs are identified our team will get to work replacing the damaged tiles and doing any required repointing work to make sure your roof in water tight!
5. Firstly, an anti fungal wash is applied to stop any moss or lichen growing on the tiles. Secondly, a clear breathable sealant is applied by airless spray to waterproof the roof ensuring no water ingress.
6. Our team will clean all surrounding areas and do a final quality check before showing you your newly renovated roof.